1. Pure color: LED flexible light bar adopts high-brightness SMD LED as the light-emitting element, so it has the advantages of LED light-emitting element, the light color is pure, soft and no glare. It can be used not only for decoration purposes, but also for lighting purposes.
2. Flexibility: The LED flexible light bar uses a very soft FPC as the substrate, which can be bent at will without breaking, and is easy to form, suitable for various advertising modeling needs.
3. Low calorific value: The light-emitting element of the LED flexible light bar is LED. Since the power of a single LED is very low, generally 0.04~0.08W, the calorific value is not high. It can be used as decorative lighting in the fish tank, without generating a lot of heat and causing the water temperature to rise, which affects the growth of ornamental fish.
4. Super energy-saving: The power of the LED flexible light bar 1210 is only 4.8W per meter, and the power of the 5050 LED flexible light bar is 7.2W per meter. Compared with traditional lighting and decorative lamps, the power is several times lower, but the effect much better.
5. Environmental protection: No matter whether it is LED or FPC, the material of the LED flexible light bar is made of environmentally friendly materials, which are recyclable and will not cause environmental pollution and damage due to large-scale use.
6. Safety: The LED flexible light bar uses a low-voltage DC 12V power supply voltage, so it is very safe to use. Both the elderly and children can be used safely without causing safety hazards.
7. Easy installation: The LED flexible light bar is very easy to install. It can be installed on a variety of supporting surfaces with fixing clips, wire ducts, iron wires, iron nets, etc. In addition, because the LED flexible light bar is light and thin, the fixed function can also be realized by using double-sided tape. It can be installed without professionals, and you can really enjoy the fun of DIY decoration.
8. Long lifespan: The normal lifespan of the LED flexible light bar is 80,000 to 100,000 hours. If it works 24 hours a day, its lifespan is almost 10 years. Therefore, the lifespan of LED flexible strips is several times longer than that of traditional lamps.
Because of its softness, thinness, and pure color, LED flexible strips are widely used in building contours, steps, booths, bridges, hotels, KTV decorative lighting, as well as the production of advertising signs, various large-scale animations, and advertising design of calligraphy and painting. place. With the gradual maturity of LED flexible strip technology, its application range will be more extensive.