After we buy a new led lamp and bring it back, sometimes it may be inevitable that there will be no light. Although this probability is very small, we should also be aware of the reasons for the common non-lighting conditions of led light strips.
1. The packaging protection of the LED flexible light strip is not perfect, causing the lamp bead to be damaged by impact during transportation.
2. The solder joints of the LED flexible light strip have virtual soldering, and the vibration during transportation causes the solder joints to fall off and the light strip does not light up.
3. The LED flexible strip has a small amount of solder and the solder joints fall off.
4. The soldering quality of the LED flexible light strip is not good, and the solder joints of the LED flexible light strip are brittle and fall off during the bending process.
5. The bending angle of the LED flexible light strip is too large when it is installed, which causes the solder joint of the LED flexible light strip to separate from the copper foil and cause no light.
6. Excessive squeezing of the product during the installation of the LED flexible light strip causes damage to the LED flexible light strip chip or the deformation of the solder joints and does not light up.
7. The solder mask of the LED flexible light strip circuit board is too thick, and the solder and the circuit board cannot be completely fused together during soldering, which is also a kind of virtual soldering phenomenon.
8. The LED flexible light strip cannot be twisted during installation. If it is twisted, it will cause the solder joints of the LED flexible light strip to fall off and cause no light.
Of course, the above phenomena are not very common, but it does not rule out such a situation. Therefore, we should pay attention to whether it is transportation or installation, because once the light strip is damaged, it can be very troublesome to repair, or even directly scrapped.