LED (Light Emitting Diode, abbreviated as LED, the Chinese name is light-emitting diode.) Light strip refers to the assembly of LEDs on a ribbon-shaped FPC (flexible circuit board) or PCB rigid board, because the product shape is like a ribbon. Named after. Because of its long service life (generally 80 to 100,000 hours in normal life) and environmental protection, it has gradually emerged in various decoration industries.
1. According to the lamp bead model: 3528 5050 etc.
2. More waterproof grades are: IP20-non-waterproof, IP65-epoxy waterproof or casing waterproof, IP68- casing potting waterproof
3. According to the color: warm white, cool white, pure white, red, green, blue, yellow, purple, pink, RGB, etc.
Scope of application:
Application places for led lights: schools, hospitals, factories, offices, commercial buildings, office buildings, corridors, staircase lighting, balconies, bars, courtyards, private gardens, landscape lighting. Municipal lighting, banks, infrastructure, stadiums, airports, cinemas, industrial facilities, restaurants, hotels, hotels, commercial buildings, guest houses, supermarkets, cold drinks, cake shops, delicatessen, bars, coffee shops, tea houses, cultural entertainment, and other commercial venues Wait.
1. Indoor installation: When the LED light strip is used for indoor decoration, the installation is very simple because it does not have to withstand wind and rain. There is a self-adhesive 3M double-sided tape on the back of each LED light strip. When installing, you can directly remove the sticker on the surface of the 3M double-sided tape, and then fix the light strip on the place where it needs to be installed. Just press it flat by hand. As for some places that require corners or are long, what should I do? Very simple, the LED light strip is a circuit structure composed of 3 LEDs in series and parallel, and each 3 LEDs can be cut and used individually.
2. Outdoor installation: Outdoor installation is subject to wind and rain. If 3M glue is used to fix it, the 3M glue will decrease over time and cause the LED strip to fall off. Therefore, outdoor installation often adopts card slot fixing. The place that needs to be cut and connected is the same as indoor installation, except that it needs to be equipped with waterproof glue to consolidate the waterproof effect of the connection point.
3. Power connection method: The general voltage of the LED light strip is DC 12V, so a switching power supply is required. The size of the power supply is determined according to the power and connection length of the LED light strip. If you don’t want each LED strip to be controlled by a power supply, you can buy a relatively large switching power supply as the total power supply, and then connect all the LED strip input power sources in parallel (if the wire size is not enough, you can extend it additionally), It is powered by the main switching power supply. The advantage of this is that it can be controlled centrally. The inconvenience is that the lighting effect and switch control of a single LED strip cannot be realized. The specific method can be measured by yourself.
4. Controller connection mode: LED marquee strips and RGB full-color light strips need to use a controller to achieve the changing effect, and the control distance of each controller is different. Generally speaking, the control distance of a simple controller is 10 to 15 meters, the control distance of the remote controller is 15 to 20 meters, and the longest distance can be controlled up to 30 meters. If the connection distance of the LED strip is long, and the controller cannot control that long strip, then a power amplifier is needed for tapping.
5. Pay attention to the connection distance of LED strips: Generally speaking, the longest connection distance of 3528 series LED strips is 20 meters, and the longest connection distance of 5050 series LED strips is 15 meters. If the connection distance is exceeded, the LED light strip will easily heat up, which will affect the service life of the LED light strip during use. Therefore, when installing, it must be installed in accordance with the manufacturer's requirements, and the LED lamp must not be operated with overload.